Employers Needing Assistance Obtain Skilled Overseas Workers

Employers can sponsor or nominate overseas nationals for a work permit in Australia on both a temporary and permanent basis.

J Kis Migration offer employers and their candidates a free eligibility assessment for various Australian working visa requirements.

Options for employers include:

  • Working holiday visa to Australia
  • Work and holiday visa to Australia
  • Other various temporary work visas including:
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
  • Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
  • Training visa (subclass 407)
  • Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
  • Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS)

Additionally, we assist employers and their overseas national employees meet the requirements for Employer Nominated Permanent Residence.

To arrange an eligibility assessment, please contact us for the FREE Initial Assessment Request Form.