If you’re interested in obtaining Employer nomination scheme (186), please click the button below to book a consultation and check your eligibility.

By means of an initial assessment (video conference or in person), J Kis Migration can assess your eligibility for a permanent employer sponsorship visa for Australia. We assist employers and applicants alike meet temporary residence transition (457/482 visa sponsorship for at least 3 years, unless transitional arrangement apply) and direct entry stream requirements.

Once we have determined your eligibility for one of the employer nominated permanent residence programs on offer, we offer full application assistance. By utilising our full application assistance service we will waive the professional fee charged at the initial assessment.

Employer Nominated Sponsorship is also referred to as an ENS Visa or ENS 186 obtained via a Sponsorship Visa to Australia.

The Business Must:

Among other things, to be eligible for employer nominated permanent residence under both the temporary residence transition and direct entry streams, the business must:

Be actively and lawfully operating a business in Australia.

Have met or be committed to meeting the training benchmarks required for permanent appointments (not required for certain permanent employer sponsored visas).

The position to be filled must be:

Full-time and available for at least 2 years from the time your visa is granted

Subject to terms and conditions of employment (which includes the wage/salary) that are no less favourable than those provided to Australians working in the same position for the same business (or in the same local area, if there are no equivalent positions with the business)

The Visa Applicant Must:

  • (unless a specific exemption applies in any case)
  • Have the minimum skills required for your nominated occupation
  • Have the required level of English language proficiency
  • Be under 50 years of age
  • Meet any mandatory licensing, registration or professional membership requirements

Please contact us if you would like one of our Australian migration consultants to assess if you meet the ENS visa requirements.