If you’re interested in obtaining Work and holiday (462), please click the button below to book a consultation and check your eligibility.

This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to one year

You might be able to get this visa if you are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age and don’t have a dependent child with you at any time during your stay in Australia.

Additionally, you must hold a 462 eligible passport.

You can generally only work six months with one employer while holding this visa.

If you would like one of our Australian immigration consultants to assist you with your subclass 462 visa application, or determine your eligibility for another visa, please contact us