If you’re interested in obtaining Working holiday (417), please click the button below to book a consultation and check your eligibility.

This Australian working holiday visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. By choosing J Kis Migration as your preferred registered migration agent we provide ad-hoc advice at no extra charge and continuous liaison with the Department of Home Affairs (DOHA) until the decision is made on your application.

You might be able to get this working holiday visa if you are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age and don’t have a dependent child with you at any time during your stay in Australia.

Additionally, you must hold a 417 eligible passport.

You must be outside Australia when you apply for your first Working Holiday visa and when the visa is decided. By doing designated work in regional Australia for 88 days, you may be eligible to extend your working holiday visa for a second and final time for a further 12 months.

If you are in Australia when submitting your second working holiday visa application, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted. If you apply outside Australia, you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.

You can generally only work six months with one employer while holding this visa.

If you would like one of our Australian immigration agents to assist you with your subclass 417 visa application, or determine your eligibility for another visa, please contact us.

To have one of leading migration agents assess your eligibility for an Australian Student Visa please contact us

Once eligibility is determined, we walk you through the entire process one step at a time, until a decision is made on your student visa application.